Sunday, January 10, 2010

BABY

As I sit here , I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a baby. NO, not my own. Sadly, those days are over. But...my childhood friend and her hubby are on their way to the hospital right this minute.

We have been friends for over 30 years and I am SO EXCITED for her--and her hubby whom I absolutely adore. Like most new parents, they are anxious, nervous and excited. While they may be nervous, I have NO DOUBT they will be AMAZING parents!

Here is one of MANY stories she shared during the pregnancy---
While shopping for the crib, the sales lady attempts to sell them a top of the line matress to go with their beautiful new crib. Without missing a beat, future Daddy Marc replies: Well, Jesus slept on hay and he turned out okay. What else have you got to show us? Is that a good dad, or what?

No comments: