Wednesday, February 17, 2010

KIND OF FREAKS ME OUT!

Had lunch today with some friends +1. Julia is a joyous and talkative three year old. Our lunch conversation included our kids, Dora the Explorer, husbands, work and our favorite snack chips. When lunch was over, we said our goodbyes and carried on with our day. Later in the afternoon Julia's mom called me.

It would seem that Julia got back in the car and said, "Mommy, I love Ms. Michele and Ms. Mallory." At this point Mommy is feeling all warm and fuzzy inside thinking her baby loves and adores her friends just like she does. Julia then goes on to say, "I love them because they speak English and not Spanish. Spanish kinda freaks me out!"

Blogger's Note: Julia does not know any Spanish speaking people and she LOVES Dora the Explorer--as was evidenced in her Dora Crocs and lunchbox. That's why I love the mind of a three year old!

No comments: