Tuesday, February 23, 2010

THE EIGHTH WONDER OF THE WORLD

This morning I was hanging out with my intellectual buddy, Max.---Although he has only been on this earth for a little over two years, that boy is SMART! He makes me laugh, because he is always coming up with superior thoughts.---That really has no baring on the story I'm about to tell, but I can't help but brag on him just a little.

So...this morning Max and I were having some Lucky Charms for breakfast. I put his cereal in an extremely cool mug shaped like a famous fish one of the kids brought home as a souvenier from Disney On Ice. As I checked in on him, I noticed there were pieces of cereal littering the floor all around him. At first glance I thought he had a spill. Upon closer inspection, I figured it out. He was tossing the cereal bits on the floor in his quest for the marshmallow pieces.

THAT is the eight wonder of the world. I believe every child since the dawn of marshmallow- packed cereal has forgone the actual cereal for the marshmallows. One day some marketing genius will figure out to just box up the marshmallows.

No comments: