Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lady in Red

We moms are highly familiar with the morning drill. It goes a little something like this: Grab your jacket. Get your book bag. Do you have your book? Is your homework in your folder? Where's you lunch box? Smooch, Smooch...see you after school. Love you.

My friend pulled up to her kids' school this morning and started the "morning drill."

Mom: Aiden, Where's your folder?
Aiden: I don't know.
Mom: Look for it.
Aiden: I don't see it.
Mom: It has to be somewhere in this van.
Aiden: All I see is a beautiful lady in red.

What a sweet talker. He's going to make a wonderful husband some day.

Wife: Where's the mail?
Aiden: I don't know.
Wife: Could you look for it?
Aiden: I don't see it.
Wife: I brought it inside. It has to be somewhere in this house.
Aiden: Honey, all I see is a beautiful lady in red.




No comments: