Friday, November 5, 2010

Note

I recently hosted a 40th Birthday Slumber Party for my forever friend Mary Beth. (I could tell you all about that experience, but, like Vegas, what happens at our slumber parties stays at our slumber parties.) While running errands to do last minute preperation my friend Tricia called the house. Tricia needed the oven heated for her appetizers, so she left this message with my responsible nine-year-old daughter.

I had to smile when I saw that Mary Jae wrote in clock time instead of "oven time".

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I'm just impressed with the use of the word "requested"! They were great appetizers, by the way...and it was a great slumber party!

Michele said...

Thanks! Nine is a good age, because she actually answers the phone and WANTS to take a message. My teenagers won't even pick up the house phone, let alone take a message.