Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 15 PRE-K

To my loyal followers and those of you that just happen to drop by.....SORRY! Our oldest daughter just graduated from high school and her scrapbook, graduation and party CONSUMED me (Not to mention this full-time work thing!). But...I'm back.

Here is a FAVORITE that happened while I was "gone" in PRE-K:

Mrs. G. was practicing shapes with her pre-k class. She held up shape cards one by one. Each student had to name a shape BEFORE lining up for the playground. "C" was the only kid left.

Mrs. G.: (holds up a "square" card)"What shape is it?"
"C" : (silence)
Mrs. G.: "What shape is it?"
"C" : (silence)
Mrs. G.: "It's a square. Just say square."
"C" : (silence)
Mrs. G. : "Just say square."
"C: : "STOP SQUARING ME!"

I guess it's no longer hip to be square!

No comments: