Saturday, March 13, 2010

A MOMMY MOMENT

Did you ever have one of those MOMMY MOMENTS when you look around and just feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like you are really a spectacular parent that is nurturing your child's growth in an amazingly awesome way? I was right in the middle of a moment like that when my darling daughter Jae (8 years old) let me know in no uncertain terms that really was not the case.

So...it's Saturday night. Jae is working on a craft. I am folding a load of towels. The fire place is toasty and warm. We are watching TV--the classic LITTLE WOMEN. I'm feeling cocky because I'm bringing a little culture to her life. Until...

My "little woman" sweetly looks at me and says, "When I'm a mom I am not going to make my kids sit through this torture!"

Sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go, Little Jae!