Friday, August 20, 2010

Dear Jerilyn


Be strong in the Lord, and never give up hope. You're going to do great things. I already know. God's got His hand on you, so don't live life in fear. Forgive and forget, but don't forget why you're here. Take your time and pray. Thank God for each day. His love will find a way. These are the words I would say. ("The Words I would Say"---Sidewalk Prophets)

There could never be a more beautiful you. Don't buy the lies, disguises and hoops they make you jump through. You were made to fill a purpose only you could do. So, there could never be a more beautiful you.("More Beautiful You"---Jonny Diaz)

You know I have always said, "God Must Have Spent a Little More Time On You" ('N Sync)and I believe it.

Have a WONDERFUL year as you start your college career. I pray you make life-long friends,discover your many talents and passions, and follow your dreams. ANYTHING is possible. I believe in you!

No comments: