Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Fun

Took some time today to hang out in my pool with some dear, old friends. Wait a minute. Let me clarify. The friendships I have with these people are old--long standing. The people themselves are young and vibrant~!

Anyway...while we were in the pool I caught this conversation between Jaden 4 and Carter 5. Totally made me smile.

Jaden to Carter: Hey...I can go for longer (as he submerges himself in the shallow end)

Carter to Jaden: Who can go longer? Who can go longer? Who can go longer?

At this point Carter clearly doesn't understand that Jaden wants to see who can stay under water the longest. Carter keeps asking over and over because Jaden does not reply. Sadly, Jaden couldn't hear him because he already started the underwater competition. Finally Jaden pops up from under the water.

Jaden to Carter: Hey...you were suppose to follow me (under the water)! CUTE!

No comments: